PRESENTATION OF THE FTCR
The Federation of Tunisians for a Citizenship of the Two Shores (F.T.C.R.) regroups associations of different activities. They have in common a double geographical reference. The first reference is the French society, the country of permanent residence of the majority of us. The stronger the attachment to the memory of countries of origin, culture and language, gives our group a double character.
The F.T.C.R has been officially established since February 1982, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1901.
The Headquarters of the F.T.C.R. Is set in the Ile-de-France region. The Board of Directors may, by simple decision, transfer it to the same region. The duration of the F.T.C.R. is unlimited.
Its member associations include Tunisians from Tunisia, their spouses, their families and all those who share the concerns of the Federation throughout France with a view to:
- To enable our member associations to be equipped to combat all forms of discrimination, racism and xenophobia,
- To ensure effective training for our associate executives in organizations,
- Analyze economic, political, social and cultural data,
- Coordinate the activities of member associations and work towards their development,
- Impulse all initiatives and popularize objectives at national level,
- Ensure that its constituent associations comply with the guidelines laid down by the Federation,
- Representing member associations to governments and other national and international interlocutors.
- Fighting against discrimination, inequality and exclusion,
- To work for integration, especially for young people, through school and training activities,
- Representing families and defending their material and moral interests,
- Combat racism and any xenophobic manifestation by standing as a civil party,
- Promoting tolerance by working for freedom of conscience and for the equality of all religions,
- To work for the respect of Human Rights and the Citizen, especially in France and Tunisia.
23 rue du Maroc,
Tel : +33 1 44 03 41 815
Fax : +33 1 40 34 18 15
Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.citoyensdesdeuxrives.eu/
Contact Person : Tarek Ben Hiba, President
Member Since : 1 Feb 1999