- Protect human rights in the OPT and promote the rule of law in accordance with international standards.
- Create and develop democratic institutions and an active civil society, while promoting democratic culture within Palestinian society.
- Support all the efforts aimed at enabling the Palestinian people to exercise its inalienable rights in regard to self-determination and independence in accordance with international law and UN resolutions.
Fields of Work
- Women’s rights
- Migration & Refugees
- Human Rights Education
- Economic and Social Right
- Arab Reform
- Freedom of Association
- Freedom of Speech
- EU Mechanisms
- Provision of pro bono legal services to a range of victims of human rights violations in the OPT, inculding representation of women and women’s organisations before Sharia’ and Civil Courts.
- Preparation of cases against Israeli War criminals for prosecution in international fora, in cooperation with international lawyers and legal organisations.
- Documentation and reporting of violations of human rights and international humanitarian law in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. This includes both violations by Isaeli Occupying Forces and Palestinian violations.
- Raising awareness on human rights issues in the OPT through training programmes on human rights, democracy, the rule of law and the independence of the judiciary, women’s rights.
- International advocacy with governments, inter-governmental agencies and global society.
Omar al-Mukhtar St,
P.O Box: 1328, Gaza, Gaza Strip,
Tel : +972-8-2824776 / 2825893
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Website : www.pchrgaza.org
Contact Person : Hamdi Shaqqura
Member Since : 1 Jan 1999