We are a small organisation… Where to start?
As a field organisation, you should first get in touch with the EU representatives being the closest to you: the ‘EU missions’ (EU delegation and Member State embassies).
The EU delegation plays an increasing coordination role to promote human rights and support civil society. Member State embassies are also an important target for field organisations as they actively cooperate with the EU delegation on a large range of issues.
In general, EU contacts can be found on: www.europa.eu/whoiswho/ (search possible by person, by entity or by hierarchy)
Websites of EU Delegations can be found on the European External Action Service directory: https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/area/geo_en
- EEAS contacts can be found:
- On the organigram of the EEAS: www.eeas.europa.eu/background/docs/organisation_en.pdf
- By contacting the general EEAS phone number: +32 2 584 11 11
EEAS (including EU delegations) email addresses are composed as follows: [email protected]
European Parliament contacts can be found on: www.europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/search.html
European Parliament email addresses are composed as follows: [email protected]
European Commission contacts can be found on: www.europa.eu/whoiswho/ (search possible by name, by organisation chart or keyword)
European Commission email addresses are composed as follows: [email protected]
EU Member States contacts can be found:
- An overview of Permanent Representations of EU Member States in Brussels is available on http://europa.eu/whoiswho/public/index.cfmfuseaction=idea.hierarchy&nodeID=3780&lang=en
- List of EU Embassies of EU Member States in the Region: