Fields of Work
Freedom of Expression, Freedom of the Press
- Providing support and legal defense to victims of violations of freedom of expression of all kinds.
- Training journalists – especially young journalists – online activists on credibility, professional writing
- Campaigns to defend prisoners of opinion.
- Documenting the violations and publishing reports and studies that reveal these violations and making recommendations on how to avoid them.
- Urging governments, political groups, and businesses to respect the values of human rights, particularly freedom of expression, and to uphold international laws and conventions.
- Making initiatives on media reform and the reform of institutions entrusted with the implementation of the law.
- Raising the awareness of citizens with regards to their rights and how to defend them, and how to gain supporters and volunteers for our work.
45 Al Gazayer Square. Al Nasr St. 2nd floor, flat 201,
Tel : +202 25 17 43 53
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Website : http://anhri.net/?lang=en
Contact Person : Rawda Ahmed, Deputy Executive Director
Member Since : 1 Mar 2011