Deadline : 10 Feb 2020
Position: Head of “Reporting”.
Starting: February 15, 2020.
Location: EuroMed Rights office in Tunis.
Remuneration: EuroMed Rights guarantees a competitive salary, depending on seniority and experience, and comparable to that offered for similar positions in international NGOs in Tunisia.
Other conditions: 12-month contract with the possibility of extension at the end of the contract. Probationary period of 6 months. 40 hours/week. Six weeks vacation (30 days).
As Reporting Manager he/she will be part of a dynamic and motivated team. He/she will work under the responsibility of the Director of the Maghreb Office and under the direct supervision of the Director of Dialogue SC of the EuroMed region. More specifically, he/she will be responsible for :
- Writing and ensuring the quality of all reports produced by the EuroMed Rights Maghreb office (Perfect writing in French and English):
- Conceptual notes of the different activities carried out by the EuroMed Rights Maghreb office.
- Reports produced by the different project managers.
- Periodic activity reports of the office-
- Planning documents.
- Any other document submitted by his/her supervisor.
- Ensures the proofreading of reports and publications produced by experts and partners and published on behalf of EuroMed Rights.
- Ensure the quality of the translated documents.
Relations with technical and financial partners:
- Monitor the various calls for applications from donors for the Maghreb region.
- Drafting / contributing to the drafting of the various written documents relating to the application calls.
- Ensure reporting to donors and technical and financial partners.
- Monitor the calls for proposals of the different donors and inform his/her supervisor about it.
In order to ensure the quality of the reports and documents produced by the EuroMed Rights Maghreb Office, the Reporting Manager participates in the different activities of the Maghreb Office at the request of his supervisor.
In order to be pre-selected, applicants must:
- -Hold a university degree (minimum 6 years of higher education) in economics, law, politics or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of five years of professional experience in the field of reporting.
- Have a good knowledge of Tunisian civil society and human rights.
- Have a perfect command of French and English and a good level of Arabic.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter, by email and in French only, to Houssem Cheikhrouhou at email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: February 10, 2020.