Deadline : 31 Jan 2019
Duration: 6 months (full time)
Starting: February 2019
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Remuneration: CIP – Internship Convention 751€/ month + public transport + lunch vouchers
Pre-requisite: Valid EU working permit
Application deadline: Thursday 31 January 2019, midnight
EuroMed Rights is looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic intern to assist the Communication team in its work. The internship will start in February 2019 for a period of 6 months.
Description of tasks
The intern will assist the Communication team under the overall supervision of, and according to priorities set by the Communication Director, including the following tasks:
- Support the Communication team with the practical and logistical organisation of activities, including translations, etc.;
- Participate in meetings, take notes and prepare press reviews;
- Maintain and update the media database, the website and the social media accounts.
- Media Monitoring.
Profile, Skills and Background
- University Degree (may be ongoing) in Communication, Journalism, European Studies, Human Rights, Law, Political and Social Science – other degrees may also be considered;
- Keen interest and preferably proven work experience in Communication;
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written) is imperative. Knowledge of Arabic will be an asset;
- Computer literacy (Office especially);
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and orally;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Self-motivated, proactive, well-organised, able to work independently and efficiently under pressure.
How to Apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) by 31 January 2019 (midnight) to Marie Picalausa, Senior Human Resource Officer, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.